Featuring a large screen, 1920 x 1200 resolution, and many image analysis tools, the 10″ IPS Professional Field Monitor allows you to frame your shots with accuracy. It features 1/4″-20 mounting threads so you can attach it to your camera or camera rig, and it comes with a U-bracket so you can use it desktop-mounted. A sunshade is also supplied that lets you confidently monitor your image outdoors.
The monitor features SDI, HDMI, and analog inputs and outputs, audio and tally inputs, and a headphone jack and speaker. It supports up to 1080p resolution signals at 24 fps via the HDMI input and up to 1080p60 via the 3G-SDI input.
- 1920 x 1200 screen resolution
- 170° IPS viewing angle
- SDI, HDMI, and analog inputs and outputs
- Audio and tally inputs
- Headphone jack and speaker
- Supports up to 1080p60 via 3G-SDI
- Six assignable function buttons on front panel
- L-series battery plate (interchangeable; D28S, LP-E6, V-mount, or Gold mount plates supported)
- 320 cd/m² brightness
- 800:1 contrast ratio