The DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo is a dual-camera drone featuring up to 5k Apple ProRes video recording, an upgraded 1TB internal SSD.
- 5K 20MP Hasselblad and 4K 12MP telephoto cameras
- Up to 46 minutes flight time at 42 mph
- 9 miles line-of-sight control
- Mavic 3 Cine combo
5K Hasselblad Camera. DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo has partnered with Hasselblad, this time bringing the L2D-20c camera, a 4/3 CMOS-equipped camera capable of recording 5.1K footage up to 50 fps, or 4K/DCI 4K all the way up to 120 fps. This camera also supports a variable aperture from f/2.8 to f/11, 84° field-of-view, 8-1/8000 s shutter speeds, and a maximum image size of 5280×3956 at 20 megapixels. Combined with the 12.8 stops of dynamic range and Vision Detection Auto Focus (VDAF), the 10-bit D-Log color profile captures 1 billion colors to achieve incredible cinematic footage even at low-light and high frame-rates. If that wasn’t enough, the Hasselblad only makes up half of the camera suite aboard the Mavic 3.
28x Telephoto Camera. Switch over to activate the telephoto camera, a 4K30, 12MP camera with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor capable of 28x hybrid zoom so you can clearly scout for and film new locations, routes, or subjects without disturbance. Combined, the dual-camera setup on the DJI Mavic 3 allow you to film at high frame rates, incredible resolutions, and great distances, with incredible color reproduction and dynamic range.
- Customised L2D-20c aerial camera embeds a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS sensor with a 24mm prime lens.
- Shoot 20MP still images in 12-bit RAW format.
- Video capabilities of 5.1K at 50fps and 4K at 120fp. This enables smoother footage, more generous cropping possibilities and 120fps slow-motion.
- Native dynamic range of 12.8 stops helps retain more details in highlights and shadows.
- Adjustable aperture of f/2.8-f/11.
- 24mm equivalent autofocus prime lens (12.5 grams) has an 84° FOV to capture more details with sharp clarity.
- Mavic 3’s second camera features a 162mm tele lens with 28x Hybrid Zoom (digital + optical), 12MP resolution and aperture of f/4.4 for more dynamic perspectives.
- New Vision Detection Auto Focus technology for rapid focusing.
- Unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) delivers a deeply accurate colour palette.
- 10-bit D-Log colour profile captures up to 1 billion colours, offering advanced post-production flexibility.
For using drones/aerial filming in Thailand you only hire drone operators/individuals who hold a valid CAAT Licence and NTBC Permission.
- FPV Pilot with CAAT License
THAILAND DRONE REEL
Highly experienced team providing aerial filming solutions for the broadcast and media sector in Thailand and internationally. We did aerials with some of the largest names in the film industry, where our cutting edge technology and specialist aerial filming techniques allow for an exciting new perspective.
All equipment fully insured for a crash and for third parties property for 10.000.000 THB, aerial team qualified with the rules of FIA and CAAT about commercial drones.
Our company locates in Bangkok, and the rates stated above are applied when shooting in city boundaries. If shooting is required to be carried out within Thailand we are ready to arrive to your location with our van. If shooting is required to be executed outside Thailand, we are ready to arrive by plane.