The DJI Ronin 2 Handheld Stabilizer is a handheld 3-axis gimbal stabilization system for cinema cameras up to 30 lbs is available for rent at Bangkok.
This gimbal is able to fly Arri Mini and Red Cameras along with most Prime lenses and short Zooms
Key features include:
- Supports up to 30 lbs. of equipment
- Dual hot swappable batteries
- Underslung, Upright, and Briefcase shooting modes
- Camera control for select cameras
The Ronin 2 Gimbal is a versatile rig usable for handheld or mounted to a drone, Steadicam, vehicle mount and more. The stabilization system is suitable for a range of camera and lenses, now with a payload capacity of up to 30 pounds, usable for anything from DSLRs to cinema cameras.
- High torque motors in the new Ronin allow the gimbal to support a wider range of cameras, resist high winds and G-forces when mounted to a car and move it smoothly in flight. It can withstand speeds of over 75 mph with camera builds as heavy as 30 pounds, while still maintaining the same 0.02 degrees of accuracy of previous Ronins
- The Ronin 2 has been re-designed with simplified integrated adjustment knobs and a new camera mounting base, allowing for proper camera balancing with fine adjustments
- An integrated touchscreen is now included for streamlining and accelerating gimbal set-up, and tactile buttons for motor pause is placed easily within reach.
- The Ronin 2 now has the ability to hold 2 batteries, allowing for hot-swapping. It also includes robust batteries that can withstand temperatures as low as -4°F and high heat environments and still ensure stable power output.
- Enhanced intelligence means filmmakers can get shots with Ronin 2 that would once have needed specialist expertise or additional equipment, from total smoothness control to studio-oriented smart features. Intelligent features include Panorama, Timelapse, and CamAnchor modes.