After confirming your project details & requirements, our drone pilot will arrive to specified location, wherever it is you need us for filming with a drones in Thailand. If you’re looking for drone operator in Thailand, Film Service (Thailand) with office in Bangkok has drone department. From DJIMavic to big bad ass drones that carries RED and Alexa cinema cameras we provide CAAT and NTBC-certified pilot and insurance also available.
Rates for pilot are actually negotiable:
- Drone pilot (Thai) with DJI Mavic will charge 5.000baht / Q 8hours in Bangkok
- Drone pilot (English speaking) with DJI Mavic in Thailand will charge 5.000baht – 10.000 / Q 8hours (depending to location)
- Drone pilot in Phuket (English speaking) with DJI Mavic will charge 10.000baht – 15.000 / Q 8hours (depending to a season)
- Drone pilot who fly Cinelifter drones with RED Helium or DER Dragon, for example, will charge from 15.000baht / Q 8hours (depending to a payload)
- Skilled FPV Drone pilot in Thailand (English speaking) will charge 10.000baht – 20.000 / Q 8hours (depending to a drone you want to use and to requirements to project)
The gyro-stabilizing technology we provide offers filmmakers and broadcasters revolutionary performance and flexibility in acquiring the images requires to fully tell their stories. FILM SERVICE (THAILAND) Aerial division has led the way in introducing these new techniques to Thailand and the South-East Asian region. This is technology designed to achieve the unachievable shot. We fly further, faster and closer than anyone else in this emerging field of film-production. Ours are only the best tools available to the world of cinema production. We a pair the highest-grade cameras, such as Arri Alexa Mini, Blackmagic URSA Mini, RED DRAGON or RED HELIUM with the finest optics to achieve stunning images for our clients.
A passion for aviation and cinematography is what excites us and it is what we do best. With a combined international team with experience in cinematography worldwide we are uniquely placed to assist you in achieving your creative vision.
Over period since 2008, we actually went all the way – from the self-built “on the knee” small quadrocopter to professional multirotor complex satisfying the quality requirements for film footage. We know the price of success and the importance of impeccable reputation.
Andrii Palekha, Drone Pilot / Engineer
Our aerial personnel was trained in Europe and Asia. We work faster and safer and are capable of operating in tighter spaces than others. Our custom-built multirotor platforms are more versatile than the standard options offered by others in the aerial filming market. Leading Thailand drone pilots and supplier of aerial filming services. Fully insured, SAAT and NTBC-certified drone operator available for your video production in Thailand where you need to fly a drone – just book your filming days and get started today!